Sunday, April 24, 2005

MW-MTB Club Race 2

Today, was club race number two at the Manly Warringah Track in Arcadia. It was a nice date, high 70's sunny. This was the track of my first race, way back in february. This time around was much more pleasant result. I competed in Novice again, and I dropped about 3 minutes per lap off my previous time. In fact, my time today (based on my HR monitor) would have won the first race, unfortunately, I got 2nd. David Chambers (a fellow team TRuDGe member) got third. As much as I'd like to finish the season running Novice at MW-MTB, I think I will start racing C Grade (I might sneak in one more novice to see if can win a race :)...

Two other guys from the office were there, so there is starting to be a Mountain Bike Sub-culture at DB. Which is good to see.

I still don't train intensely enough, to push myelf as hard as I did today, but I guess it is a mattter of baby steps.

I'll post the official results when the are available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
free hit counter