Sunday, May 16, 2004

Over The Rainbow

I'm not the worlds best comminicator, and I'm sometimes too lazy to send out group e-mailing, and phone can be a pain to catch people due to the time zones, so I thought I'd take a stab at chronicling my time at Australia. Which leads me to the title of my blog, "Over the Rainbow".

I was trying to come up with a witty title, for me being in Australia, Couldn't come up with one. Was about to settle on Tyler in Oz.... Well I was listening to the Rent soundtrack and La Vie Boheme was playing, and I was singing along with "Why Dorothy and Toto, went over the rainbow, to blow off Auntie Em".

I liked the reference better than saying "My time in Australia"

so here we have it, I make no guaranetees about the quality or quantity of the posts, but I hope you all enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is test comment.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
free hit counter